Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 2

After the debacle of the first day, I decided to try a pipe. I put about 3 buds worth in it and took about 5 or 6 hits off it. It seemed less potent right away, but I may not have packed it tight enough. It still hurt my lungs, but not as much as the joint. I still don't like this though. I don't smoke regularly so my lungs are not used to this at all.

I felt extremely mellow; not as obviously stoned as the first day. I woke up okay, but at 4 in the morning. I got up again at around 8 but wasn't very energized. I didn't take another hit in between. I'm thinking the part about being energized might not be working for me. Oh well...I seem to be sleeping okay, even if it's not lengthening the time I'm asleep, it seems to make my sleep deeper and therefore better.

No comments:

Post a Comment